Sunday, March 28, 2010






I've been having so much fun in my attic studio that I'm beside myself. It's so nice to have a little time for art projects. I'm collaborating with a couple of neighbors on an altered books to display at the Upstate Library during the month of June, which includes using silk ribbon to make images within the pages of old books and old prints too.

I'm also working on a series of doll photographs. A small neighborhood gallery on North Salina Street has given me a show in September. I'm going to celebrate my 40th birthday with an art opening. More on dolls and transitional objects later. Also, I gave a reading at the Delevan Gallery as part of a promotion for the Healing Muse, the journal put out by the Dept. of Bioethics and Humanities, which is featuring my photos of the southside this month.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors